Junior / Senior Recruitment Consultant
2 weeks ago
A day on your job!
Start your day with a smile!
You will be responsible in hiring the 'right fit for the job' for some really reputable companies
If networking and creating connections is your thing - we trust you will be to effectively source &...
A day on your job!
- Start your day with a smile!
- You will be responsible in hiring the 'right fit for the job' for some really reputable companies
- If networking and creating connections is your thing - we trust you will be to effectively source & bring in the right candidates.
- Recruitment doesn't have to boring - be creative & explore. You might want to do a dance or a shout out on your TikTok or Insta to get your followings!
- Have that eye for details when reviewing your CVs, and chat with your candidates to help them achieve their career aspirations.
- We give you the adrenalin rush by keeping you on toes with your hiring targets
- Make your clients happy, be a good listener and help them resolve their challenges.
- We occasionally participate in career fairs & recruitment events and we do it with style & have fun with our funky Corporate attires.
- We need you to keep you ears & eyes open all the time, and understand the market movement & data - allowing you to be an effective RECRUITER!
- Foster high-touch relationships using a database of qualified candidates to
choose from when positions become open.
- Partner with recruiting team to design, refine, and implement innovative
- A positive mindset
- Driven and able to work on tight timelines
- If you have some recruitment experience and have been in agency hiring environment, we think you would be a great fit! Better still if you have done mass hiring or even Executive Search
- Shout out to all marketing & sales folks! If you've had experience in sales and marketing and able to sell hair cream to a bald person, we WANT TO TALK to you!
- Hands-on experience with social media, resume databases and professional networks (e.g. LinkedIn and Jobstore or similar).
- Familiarity with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods.
- Know your techs, and hiring related tools or system (ATS, Talent Searches etc)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- A keen understanding of the differences between various roles within organizations.
Perks & Benefits
- Basic SALARY + COMMISSION
- Very attractive quarterly commision scheme, with monthly roll over opportunity (one of the kind in the market)
- Nearby public transport (Asia Jaya LRT station)
- Central location (easy access to Federal Highway)
- Medical insurance (AIA coverage)
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
- Free snacks (we enjoy eating as a team, and who doesn't love eating?)
- Lots of love & support from team - regular team bonding activities
We provide comprehensive HR solutions to businesses of all sizes, including strategy development, talent acquisition, employee engagement, training, and compensation. Let us help you manage your HR needs and achieve long-term success.
We are a consultancy and advisory firm specializing in human resources solutions. Our services include HR strategy development, talent acquisition and selection, corporate HR strategy, industrial relations, employee engagement, training and development, and compensation and benefits.
Our team of experienced professionals works closely with clients to develop tailored solutions that align with their organizational goals and objectives. We help businesses find the right people for the job, develop and implement HR policies and procedures, enhance the skills and knowledge of their employees, and design competitive compensation packages that attract and retain top talent.
We understand the unique challenges that businesses face when managing their human resources, and we provide exceptional solutions that help our clients achieve long-term success. Whether you are a small startup or a large corporation, our team has the expertise and experience to help you manage your HR needs effectively