Senior Executive, PR & Marketing
Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of...
2 weeks ago
Formulate effective marketing strategies to drive business growth and product penetration
Plan, lead, and execute marketing programs and campaigns to grow awareness and exposures, further develop client base and str...
- Formulate effective marketing strategies to drive business growth and product penetration
- Plan, lead, and execute marketing programs and campaigns to grow awareness and exposures, further develop client base and strengthen loyalty
- Provide effective communication between different parties both internal and external to ensure smooth execution of marketing programs and campaigns
- Manage the drafting and publishing of digital and offline marketing materials
- Manage marketing budgets and marketing agreements with different external parties
- Conduct necessary marketing and product research and analysis, keep track of latest digital payment market and product trends
- Perform ad-hoc assignments as required by management
- Degree holder in Marketing, PR, Business and/or related discipline
- At least 4 to 6 years working experience, preferably in digital payment/ banking/ fintech/ IT industry
- Experience in online media planning & buying would be an advantage
- Excellent marketing sense and project management skills
- Strong interpersonal, communication, presentation and analytical skills
- Proactive, creative, detail-oriented, and strong problem-solving skills
- Good commend of both spoken and written English and Mandarin
- Proficiency in MS Words, Excel and PowerPoints
- Candidate will less experience will be considered as Assistant Marketing Manager
Please visit to our website: www.asiapay.com
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants who are not contacted within 4 weeks should consider their application unsuccessful and will be filed for opportunities in future.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
Asiapay (M) Sdn Bhd was incorporated in Malaysia in May 2010. Since then, AsiaPay has rapidly become a leading provider of Internet and mobile payment services and technologies in Malaysia and Asia.
We provide individuals and corporate entities with latest electronic payment values that readily enhance one's quality of life and maximize business opportunities, efficiency and productivity.
We are leading electronic payment processing service and solution house in Asia. We strive to provide of a total secure, integrated and most comprehensive payment processing services for businesses, charities and associations, and payment solutions blending latest technologies for the financial / banking industries.
AsiaPay enables merchants of any size, whether Internet, phone or mail order, to securely process credit card and debit account transactions in real time, 24 hours a day; and offer financial / banking industries with a wide range of payment gateway, 3-D MPI and mobile payment solutions with high ROI and operating efficiency.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, AsiaPay is aggressively expanding to other viable markets to further tap the Asia Pacific markets in coming future.
Why join us?
To cope with our accelerated business expansion in Asia, we cordially invite high calibre candidates for the following dynamic position.
- Yearly increment and performance bonus
- Outstanding career development opportunities