Office Executive ( Sales )
2 weeks ago
Positive attitude, passionate on collaborative teamwork, excel at interpersonal skills.
Adaptable to change, able to pivot and find alternate solutions, demonstrated capability in meeting new challenges.
Dynamic , willing to learn and ab...
- Positive attitude, passionate on collaborative teamwork, excel at interpersonal skills.
- Adaptable to change, able to pivot and find alternate solutions, demonstrated capability in meeting new challenges.
- Dynamic , willing to learn and able to work independently.
- Candidate must possess at least a SPM / Diploma or Advanced / Higher Education Level.
- Able to understand simple English, Bahasa Malaysia, optionally Mandarin / Cantonese.
- Experience dealing with plumbing materials and familiar with SQL software will be an added advantage.
Tasks include –
- Issuing purchase order to suppliers based on customer's requests.
- Check prices and discount confirmed by supplier vs prices quoted to customers.
- Coordinate with store keepers and lorry attendants for delivery of goods. Issue stock bill for packing and DO for delivery.
- Liaise with supplier for direct delivery from factory to customers.
- Liaise with sales personnel to prepare quotations for customers.
- Preparing and implementing plans to maintain required stock levels at minimum cost;
- Attend to call inquiries with regards to stocks and its pricing.
- Assist in monitoring and reviewing storage and inventory systems to meet supply requirements, and control stock levels and movement.
- Assist in operating recording systems to track all movements of goods, and ensuring reordering and restocking at optimal times;
- Liaising with other departments and customers concerning requirements for outward goods and associated forwarding transportation.
- Establishing and directing operational and administrative procedures with teammates
- Performing any other duties may be required from time to time.
Heap Wah Barakah Sdn Bhd (formerly known as Syarikat Heap Wah Enterprise, registered in 1978 as a partnership concern) was formally converted to a private limited company on 22nd June 1984. Its initial capital of RM20,000.00 has now grown over the years to RM1,000,000.00 with a net worth of over RM50,000,000.00 as at to date.
Strategically located along 6th mile of Jalan Klang Lama, Heap Wah has been faithfully serving the need of plumbing materials from Pipe & Fittings, Water Closets, Water tanks, Water Heaters, Sanitary Wares, Bathroom Accessories, Valves and any other plumbing solution for the building industries for more than 30 years. Its total workforce more than 50 people and operates in two shoplots while maintaining four other warehouses.
Heap Wah Enterprise Sdn Bhd currently represents renowned brands of tapwares from Europe such as Rubinetteria Paffoni SpA and Vinsentin SpA from Italy, and which adopt stringent manufacturing and quality controls at their plants in Pogno using the state of the art chroming technology and pressure castings meeting the most stringent standards in the whole world.
The year 2019 marks a milestone in the history of Heap Wah as it celebrates it's 40th year anniversary. With its vast experience in the sanitary and tapware industry, Heap Wah has established itself as a major supplier to all categories of projects, ranging from low cost and budgets to high-ends projects all over Malaysia.