ASSISTANT SUPERVISOR, SAFETY, SECURITY, HEALTH AND ENVIRONMENT (SSHE)
20 hours ago
Minimum Diploma or equivalent in any discipline
Minimum 1 years’ of working experience in the related position and field, preferably in Oleo Chemical, Oil Refinery or Petro Chemical Plant are additional advantage.
Well versed with legal...
- Minimum Diploma or equivalent in any discipline
- Minimum 1 years’ of working experience in the related position and field, preferably in Oleo Chemical, Oil Refinery or Petro Chemical Plant are additional advantage.
- Well versed with legal requirement eg. Occ. Safety & Health Act (OSHA 1994), Factory Machinery Act (FMA) & Environment Quality Act (EQA)
- Strong communication and reporting skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Knowledge in conduction Risk Assessment Audit and HAZOP study will be an added advantage
- Fresh graduate are encouraged to apply
- Willing to work in shifts
- Enforcement of Company’s Safety, Security, Health & Environment (SSHE) and Food Safety Policy program among employees and subcontract staff.
- Observe the safety practices, sanitary control, infection prevention & control by randomly check any stop if there is any unsafe practice at plant and operations area. that may cause any form of injury or damage to Company property;
- To conduct Safety Induction Program for new employees including sub-contractor.
- Create SSHE awareness among employees and subcontractor by conducting yearly Safety Refresher Training Program e.g mock drills, emergency procedures, Occupational Safety & Health (OSH) program and policies as per OSH Acts & its regulations
- Regular sport check and report potential hazards, risks, and unsafe practice that may cause any form of injury to human or damage to Company property
- Carry out audit and inspection at plant or construction work sites to ensure compliance
- Monitoring and carry out inspection of firefighting facilities and safety equipment, machinery, workplaces or site/factory. Ensure suitable protective equipment (PPE) is provided, used correctly and compliance with safety policies at all times
- Ensure that proper safety awareness display boards and warning signs are installed at relevant locations.
- Proper Safety attire being used, materials including chemical are safely handled, stored and used during each shift
- Maintain records of the safety inspection
- Assist to monitor the overall Operations of Waste Water Treatment Plant (WWTP), and maintain industrial waste or schedule waste management records Example Schedule Waste Report to and disposal reportsubmitted to DOE or MPPG on timely manner.
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
- Fitness membership
Hello there from Vance Bioenergy!
We want to invite you to come and work with us. Why?
1. We are a great company at the forefront of the SUPER IMPORTANT green renewable energy climate-saving industry. The renewable fuels we make mitigates the CO2 equivalent to removing a quarter million cars from the roads every year. How is that for helping with climate change and helping to save the earth?
2. We are an equal opportunity, meritocracy-based employer. Your runway with us is as endless as you are. We value your great potential.
3. We believe talent should be well-recognised with benefits and rewards.
Still interested? Learn more about us here www.vancebioenergy.com.
Don't worry about being young and inexperienced. Half of our executive team are below 30 years of age!
But more importantly, drop us your resume with a cover letter to explore a position with us. We welcome Talent from ALL backgrounds. Tell us what kind of position you are interested in and let us look for a good fit. We are always seeking team members in R&D, Chemistry, Quality Control, Quality Assurance, all aspects of Engineering (Chemical, Process, Mechanical, Electrical), Logistics, Customer Service, Human Resources, etc.
Send your application (cover letter and updated CV) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Vance Bioenergy Team