Quantity Surveyor/Contract Executive
Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of...
5 days ago
Principle Duties & Responsibilities:
Liaise with consultants, sub-contractors and supplier.
Source and obtain quotations from suppliers / sub-contractors.
Prepare costing and comparison report
Prepare Letter of Award or Work Order to Sub-Contract...
Principle Duties & Responsibilities:
- Liaise with consultants, sub-contractors and supplier.
- Source and obtain quotations from suppliers / sub-contractors.
- Prepare costing and comparison report
- Prepare Letter of Award or Work Order to Sub-Contractor Works
- To do measurement of Concrete, Formwork and Reinforcement for Podium Vertical Structure, such as Columns, Parapet Wall, Lift Core Wall and others
- To do measurement of RC works for Apartment Block, including Columns, Beam, slab, Shear Wall, Parapet Wall, Lift Core Wall and others
- To develop and maintain the list of approved sub-contractors and suppliers.
- Assist in the overall administration matters of various contractors and sub-contract works;
- To do measurement of Architectural Works for Apartment Block, such as Floor Finishes, Wall Finishes and others (to be start after structural measurement)
- Prepare infra works and apartment work demarcation and claim for Main Claim Submission
- To do measurement for infra works
- To verify and prepare progress claim and variation order submitted by sub-contractor and supplier to ensure payment are in order and according to the terms of sub-contract and supply contract.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in Quantity Survey or equivalent.
- Good working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Annual Leave
- Medical Leave
- Uniform provided
- PPE is provided for newcomer
- Yearly Medical Benefits (outpatient medical claim, Group Hospitalisation Insurance, Group Personal Accident & Terms Life)
- Lunch allowance per day
- Dinner allowance per day
- Handphone allowance on monthly basis
- Transportation allowance for night work
Applicants are invited to send us a comprehensive resume to email@example.com or apply online
GD BUILDERS SDN. BHD. a wholly owned subsidiary of GD Capital Holdings Sdn. Bhd., was established in 2011. A company specializing in underground foundation works with First Class License in Geotechnical Engineering issued by the Ministry of Construction of the People’s Republic of China. Founded in 1993, AWGQ has achieved an impressive profile of completes projects through a dedicated and professional workforce.
GD BUILDERS SDN. BHD. was established to bring the technology, expertise and experience acquired by SWGQ to Malaysia, and ultimately to the ASEAN region. In view of the economic climate and the revival of the construction industry in Malaysia, we believed that we can play a vital role in further developing the Malaysian construction industry. We are confident of doing well in Malaysia in view of our extensive successes in the field.
GD BUILDERS SDN. BHD. prides itself in providing the highest quality of service in the most economical way. Through our professionalism and technical competency, we believe that we can fulfil the requirements of our clients; being our highest priority, we strongly believe in clients’ satisfaction towards the success of our company.
The founder of GD BUILDERS SDN. BHD. since year 2000 has vast amount of experience in construction and engineering field in Malaysia as well as overseas. In year 2017, we transformed GD BUILDERS SDN. BHD. from a company specializing in underground foundation works to high rise building works.