SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER (Johor Bahru, Johor)
11 hours ago
To leads project team within organization through planning, organizing and controlling for parojects.
Responsible for all the construction activities, operations, managements, site planning, site meeting and completion of work on t...
- To leads project team within organization through planning, organizing and controlling for parojects.
- Responsible for all the construction activities, operations, managements, site planning, site meeting and completion of work on time and within budget.
- Review and check that all drawings and documentations are to specification and advice if necessary changes or improvements are required.
- Identify project risks and execute action plans to mitigate.
- Develop and maintain close liaison and working relationship with relevant government / statutory bodies.
- Oversee land acquisition, awarding of tenders, design, quality control and coordinate with relevant authorities.
- Administers and coordinates site orders of materials, machinery and any other supplies and work with project teams to prepare a materials and equipment requisition.
- Organize QA/QC system to ensure quality standard of construction is achieved.
Explore and summarize all technical activities including any special tasks assign by the Management.
- Familiar with commercial high-rise constructions and integrated development is a must.
- To carry out ad-hoc duties assigned by the management from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Architectural, Engineering (Civil), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical), Property Development/Real Estate Management, Urban Studies/Town Planning or equivalent.
- At least 10 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Well versed with building by-laws and related laws governing construction and property development.
- Good technical and project management abilities with good understanding of design, detailing, building regulations and project implementation.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project and AUTOCAD.
- Strong track record of successfully completed projects in high rise large scale mixed development / commercial building projects and infrastructure would be an advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills, pro-active and positive thinking.
- Proficient in written & spoken in English, Bahasa Malaysia and Chinese.
- Possess own transport and willing to travel outstation and oversea as and when required.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Central location
- Medical insurance
Coronade Properties is a dynamic property developer that is far from a run-of-the-mill company. We endeavour to do things differently right from the start. To set ourselves apart from others, we are driven by the tagline – INNOVATING LIVING SPACES. With these three words, we focus our efforts in creating functional spaces with the future in mind, ensuring sustainability. Our past lessons are used to improve on our next ideas. At the same time, we are constantly looking ahead for innovative features and concepts to incorporate into our projects. We are driven to develop properties that give more value to our stakeholders.