We are looking for a Finance leader based in Pulau Indah Klang with the project and operational experience and the right personality to join our dynamic team as we expand. The candidate will be reporting to Group Chief Strategy Officer and will be working together with other Senior Executives. We believe that personalities can be developed, and we offer very strong career prospects.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. This is a leadership role where you will need to develop and implement your ideas for overall organizational improvement.
2. Responsible for the end-to-end Finance functions of the company including managing all income, expenses, and records for assets and liabilities that are maintained properly and accurately in compliance with accounting and reporting standards.
3. Oversee the company’s yearly financial budget and manage the implementation of budgetary control.
4. Responsible for audit and tax queries during the auditing period by external auditors.
5. Provide input on the purchasing activities to ensure the company is making the right appointment of vendors and to protect the company’s interest.
6. Develop and implement operational standard costing rates and product costing based on project requirements and market norms. The focal person on related cost control matters to various stakeholders.
7. Develop and monitor Monthly Project Cost Reports in order to identify project health status and assist in providing details.
8. Assist in building up feasibility study papers on new projects, including advanced financial modeling using Excel – Excel proficiency is an advantage.
9. Acquire financing and/or financial support for the company's initiatives or projects.
10. Build a synergistic relationship with other relevant authorities and parties such as bankers, vendors, and government bodies.
11. Negotiate contracts and commercial terms with these various counterparties.
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance with a minimum of ten (10) years of relevant working experience, preferably in Project Accounting and Manufacturing environments.
2. Bumiputeras are encouraged to apply.
3. Project experience is an essential Additional advantage for those who have professional certifications such as ACCA, ICAEW, CIMA, CPA.
4. Excellent English and Bahasa Malaysia
5. Advanced tax competency and interest in tax structures are an advantage.
6. Well-versed in computer software, especially Microsoft Office.
10. The management of the company undergoes constant training in their areas – there will be a clear career, learning, and development plan for the selected candidate.
11. Contract length: 24 months and subject to extension depending on the performance.
Please email your comprehensive resume to email@example.com together with copies of your related certificates and references.
1. Strong planning and organizational skills with sharp analytical and evaluation abilities.
2. Meticulous and detailed.
3. Positive attitude, good personality, and excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good career development and experience
- Subsidized lunch for all staff