HUMAN RESOURCES & ADMIN ASSISTANT
1 week ago
Min Diploma In Human Resource/ IT or any related discipline
Familiar with general Human Resource and Admin duties with minimum 2 to 5 years of working experience in similar capacity. Able to handle confidential information and files
- Min Diploma In Human Resource/ IT or any related discipline
- Familiar with general Human Resource and Admin duties with minimum 2 to 5 years of working experience in similar capacity. Able to handle confidential information and files
- Good command of English and Bahasa Malaysia
- IT literate, reliable and meticulous with figures and data
- Assist to maintain up to data employees’ information into database i.e on personal particular, medical expenses, leave and staff attendance records and ensure its accuracy;
- Monitor and review daily attendance record for contract staff e.g Security Personnel, Cleaner or General Worker/Plant Helper. Ensure only registered contract staff are allow to enter Vance premise. Prepare month attendance sheet for contractor claims;
- Prepare and update monthly report for manpower movement, payroll report including overtime and deduction advice as per statutory guideline
- Handle general office administration, office facilities including IT and telecommunication functions
- Monitor and records incoming and outgoing correspondence or parcel including process utilities bills, supplier invoices for Management approval. Ensure the distribution of document to appropriate Person In Charge;
- Monitor office stationery and sundry stock including the reorder when necessary. Maintain record of stock distribution
- Closely monitor supplier services as per contract for office facilities and telecommunication system and vendor service (e.g vending machine/pest control/Security Guard). Request for technical assistance or records when necessary
- Ensure office building and surrounding well maintain by cleaner at all time
- Maintain overall department documents, managing staff travel arrangement, claims and medical claims and expenses report
- Maintain record of petty cash issuance and reimbursement
Any other assignments as given by the management
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
- Fitness membership
Hello there from Vance Bioenergy!
We want to invite you to come and work with us. Why?
1. We are a great company at the forefront of the SUPER IMPORTANT green renewable energy climate-saving industry. The renewable fuels we make mitigates the CO2 equivalent to removing a quarter million cars from the roads every year. How is that for helping with climate change and helping to save the earth?
2. We are an equal opportunity, meritocracy-based employer. Your runway with us is as endless as you are. We value your great potential.
3. We believe talent should be well-recognised with benefits and rewards.
Still interested? Learn more about us here www.vancebioenergy.com.
Don't worry about being young and inexperienced. Half of our executive team are below 30 years of age!
But more importantly, drop us your resume with a cover letter to explore a position with us. We welcome Talent from ALL backgrounds. Tell us what kind of position you are interested in and let us look for a good fit. We are always seeking team members in R&D, Chemistry, Quality Control, Quality Assurance, all aspects of Engineering (Chemical, Process, Mechanical, Electrical), Logistics, Customer Service, Human Resources, etc.
Send your application (cover letter and updated CV) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Vance Bioenergy Team