Front Office Representatives cum Administrative
3 weeks ago
Roles And Responsibilities
Answer and direct phone calls in a polite and friendly mannerWelcome visitors in a warm and friendly manner, and answer any questions visitors have
Maintain reception area and all common areas in a clean and tidy manner at...
Roles And Responsibilities
- Answer and direct phone calls in a polite and friendly manner
Welcome visitors in a warm and friendly manner, and answer any questions visitors have
- Maintain reception area and all common areas in a clean and tidy manner at all times
- Operate standard office equipment on a regular basis, including a fax machine, a copy machine, and a computer
- Keep detailed and accurate records of visitor requests and of calls received
- Receive deliveries; sort and distribute incoming mail
- Take inventory of supplies and restock as needed
- Maintain the general office filing system
- Assisting with a variety of administrative tasks including copying, faxing, taking notes, and making travel plans.
- Preparing meeting and training rooms.
- Perform any other tasks assigned by management from time to time.
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office.
- Guide visitors to the appropriate person and office.
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all essential stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures).
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email.
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries.
- Manage office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges).
- Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock.
- Update calendars and schedule meetings.
- Arrange travel and accommodations and prepare vouchers.
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs.
- Maintain a professional, empathetic, and respectful attitude, whether in person or on the phone or while messaging.
- Candidate must possess at least a SPM/STPM/Diploma qualification.
- Must have a strong command of spoken and written Mandarin and English.
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role.
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g., fax machines and printers).
- Professional attitude and appearance.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise.
- Exemplary organizational skills.
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Customer service attitude.
- Additional certification in Office Management is a plus.
- Pleasant looking, matured, independent, committed, well-groomed and have a cheerful disposition.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (Meal & Transport.)
- Central location
- Casual dress code
- Personal development opportunities
IMR was founded in early 2006 at China, Dongguan. We established factory at Malaysia which is located at Penang Science Park from 2019.
IMR specializes in providing intelligent surface decoration solutions; Focus on IMS process overall supporting, IMR transfer foil, special injection mold development and research. Technically, the company has hardware, system, trademark, appearance and other patented technology and copyright. IMR adopts a flexible and convenient business model to provide customers with one-stop, whole-process services from single, multiple or overall industrial design, appearance design, product design, production equipment, mold, decoration and functional foil development, mass production, testing to delivery. IMR products are widely used in automotive, smart home appliances, smart wear, medical, communications, professional equipment, entertainment and other fields.