Operations Manager (Bayan Lepas, Penang)
3 weeks ago
Key contact and maintain good relationship with customers.
Manage and ensure operations at sites are running smoothly.
Handling workers’ documentation including their welfare.
Plan and execute processes in accordance to ISO standard...
- Key contact and maintain good relationship with customers.
- Manage and ensure operations at sites are running smoothly.
- Handling workers’ documentation including their welfare.
- Plan and execute processes in accordance to ISO standard.
- Set work priorities and supervise on-site leaders.
- Conduct scheduled operations meeting with customers.
- Reporting of sites quality performance.
- Work closely with all departmental heads to ensure the work is compliance to project schedule, in accordance to project specification and fulfill all quality performance.
- Responsible to attend to customers’ feedback and complaint, solving the problems raised.
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the management from time to time
- Candidate must possess Diploma/ Degree in any field.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in service industry.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently under minimum supervision.
- Must be computer literate.
- Proficiency in English both written and spoken is a must.
- Able to make presentation on sites progress during meeting.
- Possess own transport.
- Organized and able to multitask on multiple issues simultaneously.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Adaptability and flexibility.
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance and hospitalization coverage
- Personal development opportunities
Nettoyage Station was founded in 2015 by providing part-time maid services and maintenances for private homes and shop lots. The company was then incorporated in March 2019. It started to tailor-made solutions and provided professional cleaning services to broad sectors of clients – manufacturing, healthcare, commercial, educational institution, retails, and residential sites. The company started with a team of 20 committed staffs and now growing into 500+ employees. Our crew is our asset, the better understanding of the roles we take on, either as front-liners alongside medical staff, and/or tackling hazardous tasks or handling chemicals, the better and safer we are while completing our promise to our clients. Each staff is professionally trained to think on their feet, to keep themselves safe, and to keep everyone else around them safe. We take on training as seriously as we take on clients. Nettoyage Station’s core service is to provide commercial, industrial and specialist cleaning tailored to support customers needed. The company through its growth and transformation reaches another extent by providing auxiliary services, ie. pest control, and manpower support to the existing clients for more effective management with the enhanced services. In 2020, Nettoyage Station successfully obtained and certified in ISO 9001. This had made us more significant in cleaning service industry with associated quality proven. In 2021, another flagship was incorporated in Selangor following with another one in Johor in 2022.