Digital Sales Representative
As Digital Sales Representative you will work directly with customers, with your sales team and implementation partners to achieve quarterly and annual sales quotas - closing net-new business, fostering a positive and collaborative experience for prospects to learn about, engage with and implement products. You will hold business conversations with the customers to understand their needs and identify opportunities that meet the minimum qualification criteria for sales. You will be equipped with bestin-class tools that enable highly efficient and accelerated sales activities. By applying best-in-class sales skills, you will identify new prospects and grow business relationships with companies across all industries and verticals.
· Engage via proactive outreach to customers across industries, company sizes and types to determine their needs and identify opportunities to fulfil their needs with Microsoft's leading cloud technologies.
· Effectively convert prospects and qualified leads into opportunities and revenue pipeline by filtering them through different criteria, e.g., BANT (budget, authority, need and timeline)
· Quarterback sales at scale from lead to purchase; be the main point of contact for customers, leading the sales strategy, overcoming objections, and negotiating success.
· Meet and exceed targets for net-new revenue and sales pipeline, as well as a monthly and quarterly forecast for cloud solution sales; accurately forecast sales, pipeline and usage for the products and solutions in your scope.
· Be the first contact point for many customers, deliver a strong first impression and set the foundation for long term customer relationship.
· Position competitive offerings and solutions in the context of customer needs and experiences; provide technical product overview and insights pertinent to customer need and usage scenarios.
· Demonstrate verbally, in writing and through live product demos, how customers can capture value and envision their future with Microsoft’s technologies.
· Work in a fast-paced, collaborative, and dynamic teaming environment leveraging our partner channel for scale & effectively manage opportunities and pipeline through the sales cycle.
· Leverage social, digital, video, chat, phone, and demonstration environments to effectively reach, sell to and manage customers - maintain high daily activity, minimum ~60- 90 activities/day blended between prospecting & managing large portfolio of opportunities.
· Present action plans and results to management and use appropriate escalation techniques to stay on top of goals and objectives.
· Obsess over customers and prospects to deliver a world-class customer engagement experience.
· Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
· 4-6+ years sales experience with a proven track record of success preferred.
· Experience in qualifying and building pipeline at scale, managing aggressive sales cycles, and sales negotiation preferred,
· Familiarity with modern sales techniques and tools is a bonus, including experience from retail sales, corporate internships, or entrepreneurial programs.
· Experience working with or selling Azure, Microsoft 365, Dynamics 365 or similar solutions preferred.
· Azure Fundamentals (AZ-104) certified.
· Sales/customer service relationship background, telephone experience preferred.
· A self-starter with a track record of outstanding performance and achieving goals.
· Strong interpersonal skills, excellent oral, written and verbal communications skills. Ability to successfully communicate with contacts via the phone, email, video, and presentations.
· Desire to work in a competitive environment where one’s growth potential is driven by one’s abilities and attitude.
· General knowledge of the IT industry, with the capacity to learn and retain knowledge about individual products and business solutions quickly and accurately.
· Achievement and success-driven personality, motivated by performance rewards for exceeding annual sales goals through strategic sales leadership and strong cross business collaboration.
· Solid time management skills and ability to work independently or under supervision with a high level of integrity.
· Experience using Microsoft Office Suite applications; Dynamics CRM or other CRM experience is a bonus.
· Passion for cloud technologies and changing the world.
· Assessing strategic customer objectives, digital transformation opportunity discovery, key improvement scenarios, and an ability to measure and present incremental and new economic value.
· Experience working with channel partners.
· Leading, partnering, and orchestrating with virtual teams of experts
· Skill to breakdown complex information into simplified format with the ability to thrive in an ambiguous, fast-paced environment, with a mindset focused on innovation, growth, and program development.
· Strong collaboration aptitude with solid interpersonal skills, excellent oral, written and verbal communications skills. Ability to successfully communicate with contacts via the phone, email, video, and presentations