LOOKING FOR A CAREER THAT MAKES THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE?
World Vision is a community of passionate people who determined to help the most vulnerable children overcome poverty and injustice to experience fullness of like. We work in nearly 100 countries, making us one of the largest international humanitarian organisations in the world.
What We Do
Grounded in more than 70 years of experience and expertise, World Vision works alongside communities, supporters, partners and governments to change the way the world works for children, focusing on three specific areas: emergency relief, transformational development and promotion of justice.
Why We Do It
We are inspired and motivated by our faith. We believe in upholding, restoring and honouring the dignity and value of every human being, and we work alongside the most vulnerable as a demonstration of God’s love.
World Vision serves all people—without distinction of any kind, such as race, colour, gender, language, religion, political opinion, national or social origin, or other status.
Why Work at World Vision
- Purpose-driven, passion-fueled work
Even on the toughest days at work, you’ll end the day knowing that what you did today made a difference in someone’s life.
Whatever your skills and expertise, it will be used to make an impact. You’ll also be kept sharp with lots of learning opportunities and exciting work!
- Forge long-lasting relationships
The people make the place, and the people here are like family. Not just our staff team, but our supporters and those we serve too.
Purpose of the Job
As a project executive, you support the development, planning and execution of project briefs submitted to the communications department. Efficient and organised, you enjoy turning project goals into clear, achievable milestones for various units to execute.
- Assess communication briefs for clarity of purpose, as well as accuracy and adequacy of information provided by project owners
- Lead & drive the development of creative briefs and ensure achievement of communication needs & requests according to stipulated timelines
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with all relevant stakeholders, including internal creative team members, project owners, vendors etc.
- Administer everyday operation for projects to ensure creative team and/or vendors adhere to deadlines and budgets.
- Ensure risks/issues are being tracked and mitigated & resolved. Provides regular status updates on the project plans to all stakeholders.
- Obtain, evaluate, and process all quotations and invoices to ensure a cost-effective & timely delivery of communication materials
- At least one year of working experience, preferably with experience in coordinating and managing projects involving creative work
- Bachelor’s Degree holder preferably in Mass Communications/Media/Marketing
- Good command of spoken and written English & Chinese
- Fast learner, able to work under pressure with minimum supervision
- Certified Project Management skills/knowledge is an added advantage
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good planning skills and the ability to anticipate problems and develop a plan of action to prevent delays in project delivery