Graphic Designer (Illustrator)
Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of...
2 days ago
Work closely with other team members to execute design & art direction given into effective visual content.
To illustrate storytelling and concept into characters, scenery, and pattern & incorporate them into product or...
- Work closely with other team members to execute design & art direction given into effective visual content.
- To illustrate storytelling and concept into characters, scenery, and pattern & incorporate them into product or design proposals.
- In charge of & execute multiple projects through completion.
- Combine all design elements into a proposal layout.
- To ensure a feasible design & hand it over to technical designers for final artwork.
- Assist in Idea generation on items & graphics, innovation, products, branding, campaign, and marketing messages.
- To ensure the accuracy of designs in samples & artwork to meet design criteria & specifications.
- Possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Diploma in Graphic Design / Art & Design or related fields.
- Preferably one (1) year of relevant working experience in a creative industry
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Strong design portfolio.
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop.
- Creativity & Innovative in creating and designing towards successful promo & business goals. Come up with unique, creative ideas for projects.
- Understanding of Client & Brand Insight - Understanding & adaptabilities into design proposal, client CI, licensing etc.
- Critical thinking - able to think clearly and rationally; organise information and ideas, and make decisions to improve.
- Problem Solving - practice creative thinking and focus on the solutions.
- Collaborative - working with other designers, inter-department, or stakeholders. Good communication & understanding, using practical skills in collaborative software.
- Details-oriented & good analytic skills.
- Good computer skills and good command of English.
- Able to work on multiple projects and possess the willingness to learn.
Perks & Benefits
- Performance bonus
- Casual dress code
- Pride day every Friday - We provide breakfast for you!
- Medical insurance
SMX Global is a leading marketing product solutions business; we call ourselves GWP Experts. Every day, we work with the world's biggest brands to create excitement in the marketplace. We plan campaigns, design, create, procure, and deliver innovative marketing products and solutions that excite and encourage consumer switching, retaining customer loyalty in the process.
We are the best in our field, and our people are passionate. Every year, our products reach millions of people. We are inspired to deliver happiness and create memorable experiences.
At SMX, we are known for our creative capabilities, and we encourage a disruptive mindset in every individual to have the courage to do things differently. We command operational and supply chain excellence, working towards building positive impact in social responsibility and environmental sustainability.
A career with SMX allows for tremendous growth and upward progression. SMX is expected to grow to five different regional locations across Southeast Asia in the next three years.