Your Browser is Not Supported
1) Medical & Surgical medical insurance
2) Bonus - 30% of yearly net profit to be distributed among staffers, at the descretion of the company depending on individual performance.
We Provide You:
Schedule interview in between 2 - 6 pm in weekdays.
If you don't fit any of the above, DON'T APPLY!!!
- To calculate components and key-in description and details for all finished items.
- To establish quotations for stock and customers.
- To document assembly and disassembly of all components for set jewellery.
- To monitor jobs in progress.
- To monitor stock transfers between factory and showrooms.
- To organize and execute monthly stock take, reports and re-allocation of stocks.
- To embrace ad hoc duties when necessary and assigned by immediate supervisor.
- You must possess as minimum a Post Graduate Diploma in Business Studies, Management, Management or equivalent.
- You must be result oriented, matured and possess an eagerness to learn.
- You should be able to work under some pressure of deadlines.
- Junior Executives with experience in Merchandising will have an advantage.
- Fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply.
- Monthly Performance Bonus
Candidates may send your updated CV to email@example.com or Call to 03-27240230 (Ms Winnie)
ONLY shortlisted candidates will be notified
Perks & Benefits
Losing sight of your current career path? If you are looking to get yourself ahead, these skills might just propel your career into a better future.