ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLES OFFICER
Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan K...
6 days ago
ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLES OFFICERDUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Provide information and assistance to customers’ queries who are facing difficulties in their applications for Season Parking e.g. online registration, payment online etc.
Follow up and update...
ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLES OFFICER
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide information and assistance to customers’ queries who are facing difficulties in their applications for Season Parking e.g. online registration, payment online etc.
- Follow up and update customers re payment status online via all our payment gateways
- Check Season Parker payments online and update status and keep a detailed record on excel spreadsheet.
- Prepare card acknowledgement letter and Season Pass for customer and thereafter ensure Acknowledgement Letter is returned to HQ for filing. Season Pass has to be activated via Scan Net before issuance and thereafter handed over to Ops Executive and/or Driver for dispatch to relevant Car Park Site Offices one day before commencement date of parker.
- For Lost and Replacement cards, to follow same procedure as Item 4 but with a different format of acknowledgement letter.
- Ensure that every Season Parker has paid on due date. All cards must be blocked day after due date except in extraordinary circumstances. Ensure deactivation fee of RM50 is paid if Season parker does not rectify situation within 3 days.
- To update Season Pass Cards every week and thereafter reconcile at the end of the month before submitting summary report to CEO and executive director. Any discrepancies must be immediately reported to your superiors.
- Ensure all Season cards are kept under lock and key.
- You are not allowed to disclose any Season Parking information to any 3rd parties or any other department within the company or external parties without written prior consent from your superiors.
- Your duties include all scope of work and procedures with regards to our customised Season Parking Online System.
- To migrate Season Parking Payment Report from the system and thereafter analyse in full details for CEO and executive directors.
- Demonstrate ability to work in a team with responsibility and commitment
- Assisting in answering phone calls and making appointments
- General clerical duties include photocopying, faxing, mailing and ordering of stationary.
- Any other duties that may be assigned by your immediate superior and Executive Director.
- Reporting to Head of Department or and if not available to Executive Director (ED).
# Candidate must possess at least Diploma in Accountancy or equivalent.
# Required language(s): English and Bahasa Malaysia
# FLUENT SPEAK IN ENGLISH is preferred
# Good communication skills – written and verbal
# Required Skill(s): Microsoft Office, EXCEL.
# Others required skill (s): OUTLOOK, GENERATE REPORT.
# At least 2 years working experience in Accounts Receivables or related field
#The attractive salary will be given depending on experience.
#Ability to work in team and good sense of responsibility and commitment.
ParkRite was founded by our CEO Michael Duff, a seasoned veteran in the international parking industry. Michael was responsible for introducing the concept of professional car park management in South East Asia in the early 1980's.
In the early 1990’s, he founded the Metro Parking Group, which under his stewardship became the largest parking operator in South East Asia. Within a short span of 7 years, Metro Parking became the leading parking company in Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei and Philippines. In the 2000’s, Michael returned to Australia where he oversaw the international portfolios of Australia’s two largest parking companies.
The need to elevate the level of professionalism and introduce contemporary business systems to the local parking industry was the precursor for his recent return to Malaysia.