MuzArt is an award-winning art academy, having received numerous awards from publications such as Sin Chew Daily, The Star, and more:
星州教育奖：最佳产品 & 最佳加盟商奖
2011 Asia Pacific Top Excellence Brand Award
2019 The Star Outstanding Business Awards
2020 EY Entrepreneur 最佳提名人
2019 EY Entrepreneur of the Year-Emerging Entrepreneur
2019 JCI Creative Young Entrepreneur Award
Junior Chamber International - TOYM Top Nominee
Over the 14 years since MuzArt's establishment, we have won more than 45 domestic and international enterprise and education awards, making MuzArt the number-one brand in Asian children's talent education certified by the Malaysian Consumers Association. We are committed to bringing our innovative education system to the world.
We are expanding our organization and currently seeking passionate individuals to join our expanding team. If you enjoy a challenge and like working with a group of fun and helpful colleagues, please send us your resume! We will contact you as soon as possible.
What you will get:
- 5-day work week (Monday – Friday, 830AM – 630PM)
- Entitled to 30+ days paid leave per year (T&C applied)
- Entitled to attendance allowance
- Work in a friendly environment with fun and helpful colleagues
- Working location: JB Setia Tropika
- You can find more information on our website: https://muzart.com.my/4/ & FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/muzart.international
- Prepare and maintain the accounting database by entering data into the system and processing backups.
- Maintain accounting cash and bank records by making copies.
- Reconcile accounts payable and accounts receivable. Create journal entries for bank account transactions.
- Ensure all daily collections match cash bank-ins and the Muzartime system.
- Key in official receipts after updating bank statements.
- Reply to emails on the supplier payment advice.
- Check student advance fees.
- Liaise with auditors, bankers, tax agents, and company secretary.
- Check debtor aging and ensure no outstanding records.
- Issue cheques and key in payment vouchers.
- Reconcile bank statements by comparing statements with the general ledger.
- Check creditor aging and request SOA.
- Calculate depreciation, accrual, and perform journal entries.
- Verify financial reports, P&L reports by branch, and monthly submissions to CEO for review.
- Perform any other expressed or implied duties required by the superior.
- Full-time only
- Possess a minimum diploma in accounting
- At least 2-3 years of working experience in the related field (experience from the retail industry will be an added advantage)
- Able to speak Mandarin and English, as you will need to communicate with Mandarin and English-speaking parties
- Able to join immediately or with short notice
- Prior knowledge of accounting software will be an added advantage
- Ability to work independently
Interested candidates, please submit your resume to email@example.com or WhatsApp us your resume. We regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
By submitting your personal data and/or resume, you consent to the collection, use, and disclosure of your personal data and/or resume.