Financial technology is literally where the money is in today’s startup landscape. Unlike some startup sectors which can be found primarily in the US, notable FinTech startups are found all over the world. But where in particular they come from? BusinessFinancing.co.uk analysed over 10,000 FinTech startups using business data platform Crunchbase as their source. They found out who these startups are, what they do, and how much funding they’ve raised.
- The United States is the runaway capital of FinTech, home to 1,491 start-ups with a combined funding haul of $58.8bn.
- The UK has 482 FinTech startups with a combined $18.7bn in funding, making it in the FinTech capital of Europe.
- Ant Financial in China is the world’s highest-valued FinTech startup, with $22bn raised.
- China is home to the three most highly valued FinTech startups in the world.
- The UK’s Greensill Capital the most highly valued FinTech startup in Europe, with $1.7bn.
Credit information: https://businessfinancing.co.uk/fintech-startups-mapped/
Leave us your thoughts on the comment sections below. Head over to Jobstore.com and unveil your next job opportunity.