Do you want to be a standout candidate towards interviewers and hiring managers? One of the best ways to separate yourself from other applicants is to ask good questions. To help you prepare yourself for the next interview, here are some marketing job interview questions that you can ask besides general questions.
If you are looking to work in an agency:
- What are the accounts that I will be working on? How large is the team working on these accounts? What are the accounts’ main needs, at the present moment?
- Are your products or services managed in house or do you require vendors for fulfilment?
- How many clients do you manage currently? How many do you aim to acquire by the end of this year?
- What, if anything, would you like to see things done differently in regards to the sales/marketing relationship?
- Is there any marketing automation applied? Have you discovered any success using it?
- Which website platform are you currently using?
- How is reporting done at the present moment? What are the tools that you used for reporting?
- How many leads did your team generate this year?
- What are some of the most recent accomplishments achieved by marketing?
- Which type of marketing channels are you currently utilizing to raise brand awareness?
- What are the types of content that has been produced and which have discovered to be the most effective method?
- What is your management style like?
- Can you describe the outline of your sales cycle?
- What would you like to see me achieve in the first month? 3 months?
- What are the biggest challenges the agency/company is currently facing?
- How is success measured for this particular position?
- I think I can be a good fit for this position and am interested in taking up this opportunity, what are your thoughts?
Leave us your thoughts on the comment sections below. Head over to Jobstore.com and unveil your next job opportunity.
You Jing is a content writer who writes career and lifestyle contents to inspire job seekers and employers alike on their journey to work-life balance, empowerment and transformation in their career path.
Reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org