- Overseeing the progress of all construction activities.
- Ensuring all on-site workers adhere to the health and safety regulations.
- Regularly checking inventory and placing orders for building materials.
- Ensuring all machineries are in working order and good condition.
- Reviewing daily construction work and suggesting any improvement measures.
- Ensuring project completion as per the set timeline.
- Communication the progress report to superior.
- Attending any on-site meetings or events.
- To perform any other relevant duties as per given by Project Manager.
- Candidate must posses at least SPM or higher qualification.
- Good communication skills, positive working attitude, punctuality with high responsibility, and able to work independently.
- Teamwork oriented and able to work under minimum supervision.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Central location
- Personal leave
NO.21B, Lorong Dato Yusof Shahbudin 20,, Taman Sentosa
Click to view the location on Google maps