- Performs engineering designs, analyses/evaluation.
- To develop cost estimation and proposal preparation for tenders.
- To prepare and deliver presentation slides for any project interviews.
- Keep track and analyze all the existing plant’s performance.
- Maintain control of all project documentations.
- Degree in Environmental Engineering (Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply).
- Able to work independently in an English-speaking environment.
- Advanced MS Office & AutoCAD skills.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
No. 17 & 19, Jalan TPP 5/13, Seksyen 5, Taman Perindustrian Puchong
Click to view the location on Google maps