- To prepare progress claims/sub-contractor certificate
- To prepare tender /letter of award process
- Handle inquiries of quotations / sourcing of material samples.
- Liaising with clients, consultants and contractors.
- Coordinate with contractors and site personnels.
- Filling and documentations management
- Attend site meeting / coordination meeting.
- Candidate must possess at least Primary/Secondary/Higher/Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree/Post Graduate Degree in Quantity Survey or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English and Mandarin.
- At least 1-2 Years(s) of working experience in tge related field is required for this position. (Fresh graduates are welcome to apply)
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Quantitu Surveying or equivalent.
- Good interpersonal skills and initiative.
- Good time management and able to cope with fast paced wrking environment.
- Able to work independantly within minimum supervision.
- Able to start work immediately will be an added advantage.
Perks & Benefits
- Personal leave
- Open culture
Click to view the location on Google maps