- Respond to customers’ enquiries/complaints in a professional, courteous and efficient manner.
- Quotation checking before audiologist submit to Hospital
- Update Quotation Listing
- Follow up approval & update quotation listing
- Follow up order with supplier
- Help to raise order to supplier
- Help to prepare PO, DO and INV
- Inventory Control for all branches
- Prepare & Scan Barcode for new stock
- Help to courier Stock to Branches
- Help to prepare goods for Audiologist Events
- Arrange Guest and send Invitation for attending Seminar
- Arrange reverse pick up from Hospital to HQ
· Candidate must possess at least Primary/Secondary School /SPM/”O” Level, Higher Secondary/STPM/”A” Level/Pre-U, Professional Certificate, any field.
· Fresh Graduate is welcome.
· Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English.
· Applicants must be willing to work Kuala Lumpur. (Training will be provided in KL Headquarter).
· 5.5 working days.
Perks & Benefits
- Central location
- Personal leave