Job Responsibilities :
- Perform material take-off.
- Assist in a tender process.
- Project management and responsible for technical issues.
- Check and validate consultant/client on technical issues.
- Site work supervisions.
- Preparation of fabrication details.
- Develop fabriction details.
- Hold progress meeting.
- Attend a meeting with clients/consultant.
- Preparation of project progress report.
- Attend meeting with clients/consultants.
- Ensure compliance of project completion schedule & specifications.
- Ensure compliance of project completion schedules.
Job Requirements :
- At least a Degree in mechanical engineering.
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience in in project management & estimation.l Min. 3 years work experience in mechanical design / pressure vessel design would be advantage
- Must be well versed in drawing interpretation.
- Familiar with ASME Code (Section VIII Div 1) would be an advantage.
- Possess own literate and possess leadership skill.
- Good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Able to speak in English, Bahasa Malaysia, and Mandarin ( Option but preferred).
Perks & Benefits
- Annual leave
Lot 6101, Jalan Haji Abdul Manan, Batu 5 1/2, Off Jalan Meru, 41050 Klang, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia.
Click to view the location on Google maps