- Provide technical support to the engineering team in executive projects.
- Investigate technical aspects and root cause of problems.
- Initiate corrective actions to rectify problems.
- Develop preventative measures to prevent recurrence of problems.
- Assess the impact of deviation on product quality.
- Ensure meeting of key timing commitments.
- Coordinate with technicians in developing engineering designs.
- Determine product disposition and various technical issues relating to a product.
- Ensure collaborative relationship with manufacturing floor personnel.
- Implement best practices in developing technical solutions.
- Evaluate and prioritize customer support cases
- Act as the primary liaison between company and your customers
- Communicate and solve customers' problems via phone, email, live chat and face-to-face meetings
- Act as a consultant and offers solutions for customers' problems
- Track and manage your work record
- Work with all internal groups, including support, sales, engineering, product management, and consulting
- Prepare accurate and timely reports
- Coordinate all design development and approval processes.
- Follow up the time schedule agreed for the design development and shop drawings with Subcontractors.
- Prepare and implement a drawing management system.
- Review contract documents and advise the Project Manager on technical matters affecting construction and time costs.
- Prepare and follow-up technical queries with the Client/Consultants.
- Assist in preparing Method Statements and Procedures related to construction both structural and architectural and give technical features for the aspects of work.
- Coordinate the approval of drawings and responsible for the distribution of drawings released for construction to concerned site personnel.
- Ensure in coordination with Site Engineers that execution of works are to the required quality and safety and resolves all technical problems for all trades.
- Assist the Project Manager in the management of Subcontractor works and point out any technical deviation.
- Assist in Quantity Take-Off for tenders.
Perks & Benefits
- Annual leave
Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps