Australian Unity is a national health, wealth and living organisation with over $2 billion in revenue, providing services to more than 750,000 Australians. We are a mutual organisation with over 320,000 members and employ over 7000 people. Our purpose is to help people thrive.
Your work at Australian Unity will be focused on helping others to thrive, and so we seek to create a work environment that supports you to thrive in your career. Our offering is to provide products and services that provide personal and community value. We have more than 175 years of experience helping our customers to thrive. We operate with commercial principles and with a strong social purpose to create community value.
Our products and services are designed to provide peace of mind and support for customers and members at important times in their lives. By catering for the whole person, not just their symptom or problem, we enable our members, their families and their communities to thrive. We believe that as a member-based organisation we are in the best position to look after the needs of our members and those in the broader community.
We are seeking another experienced Asset Manager to manage healthcare related assets within our property portfolio. This role is responsible for maximising both income and capital property returns over the short and medium term via execution of the specified strategy/business plan for each property. This successful candidate in this role is the primary day to day contact between Australian Unity and tenants and external property agents appointed to properties within the portfolio.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Tertiary Qualifications in Property or a related discipline; or equivalent experience
- Relevant property industry experience.
- Knowledge of property related legislation.
- Demonstrated financial acumen.
- Adaptability across industry sectors.
- Knowledge of property markets across Australia.
- Ability to lead and motivate others
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to liaise with a variety of networks
- Strong commercial acumen and business judgement
- Problem solving ability
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team environment.
This is a permanent role that will reward you with a challenging career and the opportunity to work for a leading Wellbeing company ; join us at an exciting time of growth!
Join us and thrive!