- Excellent hourly pay rates and working conditions
- Flexible Saturday day and weekday shifts available at Rosehill Gardens & Royal Randwick
- Work in one of Sydney's award winning hospitality organisations!
We want you to join the team!
Leading up to Spring Carnival we are looking for highly skilled Kitchen Hands to join our team.
Shifts are available throughout Spring Carnival 2018, the following dates are our key race meetings, you will need to be available on:
- 25th August, Rosehill Gardens
- 1st September, Royal Randwick
- 8th September, Rosehill Gardens
- 15th September, Royal Randwick
- 22nd September, Rosehill Gardens
- 29th September, Royal Randwick
- 6th October, Royal Randwick
- 13th October, Royal Randwick - Everest
- 20th October, Royal Randwick
- 27th October, Royal Randwick
- 3rd November, Rosehill Gardens
- 6th November, Royal Randwick - Melbourne Cup
- 10th November, Rosehill Gardens
What it's all about
We race all year round with Saturday race days at either Rosehill Gardens or Royal Randwick Racecourses!
The Spring Carnival encompasses hallmark events Epsom, Melbourne Cup and the highly anticipated The Everest, continuing the tradition of world-class thoroughbred racing combined with the finest fashion, hospitality and entertainment that is only found in Sydney.
You will have
- Previous experience in the Hospitality Industry as a Kitchen Hand;
- A genuine passion to work in the kitchen alongside award winning chefs
- Availability to work race days, predominately Saturdays.
In return you will enjoy
- Flexible shifts tailored around your lifestyle at either Rosehill and/or Randwick;
- Excellent hourly pay rates and working conditions;
- Onsite car parking and close to public transport;
- Paid meal break;
- Meals provided during shift;
All candidates will be notified via email of application outcome.Job Ref: KitchenBOH_RHSP18 Submitted: 30-07-2018 Video Link: