An exciting opportunity has arisen for an organised, energetic, hardworking and friendly administrator to join a leading and well known organisation. We are looking for a tenacious and highly accurate, individual who shines as a Branch Administrator and is looking for a 6-12 month Fixed term contract role with the potential to go permanent.
Situated within Canberra, your primary focus will be to provide high level of administrative support across the HVAC Service Business unit team to ensure smooth running of day to day operations. This is your chance to feel like a valued member of the team by providing additional office support to members of the department
- Provide high level Administrative support to Construction Projects Business unit and the Project Manager
- Provide high Administrative support with the HVAC (Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning) Business unit
- Coordinating and allocation of internal project labour set up
- Preparing project management reports
- Document management (Proposals and presentations)
- Strong communication to internal stakeholders and external stakeholders
- Assist the Business in achieving the Business Objectives
- Undertake other administrative tasks and responsibilities as required and directed by the Manager.
- 2-5 years previous experience in an Office Administrative role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate – Advance Microsoft Word and Excel
- Immaculate presentation and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional organisation and time management skills
- Ability to prioritise and work to meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- A ‘can do’ attitude
- Tech Savy
To apply please click apply or call Tiarna Bishop on 02 8836 3610 for a confidential discussion.