CRISTAL MINING AUSTRALIA is recruiting for a Manager – Engineering, Projects & Business Improvement for a permanent position, primarily responsible for the engineering associated with capital projects across all Australian Mining operations.
Relocation assistance to Mildura will be provided with this position.
About the Role
Reporting directly to the GM, the Manager – Engineering, Projects & Business Improvement will be responsible for:
- Managing large capital projects for our Mining operations in the East and West.
- Managing financial, human resource and safety considerations for a small team of professionals charged with delivering business improvement, equipment reliability and operational throughput.
- Developing, assessing and implementing projects including the development of new mining and mineral processing sites.
- Leading the design and engineering teams to ensure that they achieve; design standards, equipment safety, reliability and flexibility.
- Managing and controlling Cristal Mining's capital budget.
In return for your commitment you will be offered a competitive salary and benefits package including; 12.5% superannuation, 25% leave loading, allowances and eligibility to participate in the Cristal bonus scheme.
Cristal will also provide relocation assistance to Mildura.
Mandatory requirements include:
- A Degree in Engineering or Mineral Processing.
- Significant experience in the Mining sector; managing multidisciplinary teams.
- Significant experience with developing and managing operating and capital budgets.
The following would also be advantageous to your application:
- Qualifications and experience in risk management – relating to new plant and equipment design
- Experience in managing significant capital projects in the Mineral Sand Mining sector
Cristal Mining is one of Australia’s premier mineral sands companies and a wholly-owned subsidiary of Cristal. We engage in mining, processing and sale of separated mineral sands products. We produce ilmenite, leucoxene, zircon/rutile-rich non-magnetic products and other titanium materials.
How to Apply
If you are viewing this advertisement on Seek.com please DO NOT click the “Apply for this Job” button.
You are required to go to http://www.cristalcareers.com/ to apply for this position.
Short-listing for this role will commence immediately.
Applicants must have the working rights or be eligible to work in Australia.