My client are looking for a Quality Supplier Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis.
Are you a Quality Supplier Engineer? Do you want to be part of resolving Manufacturing, Quality Technical and supply investigations? Want an exciting role to utilise your problem solving skills, root cause analysis?
This role offers great opportunity to travel the world and visit some of the most technologically advanced manufacturing sites available.
The role will include
- Overseeing general technical matters in relation to suppliers (optimising material usage and up-skilling suppliers)
- Develop and execute supplier improvement plans
- Provide effective solutions and Corrective Actions / Preventative Actions (CAPAs) to suppliers
- Work with supplier personnel to ensure that root causes are determined and corrective action is taken
- Provide assistance and advice on parts transferring externally
- Maintain the DK6000 approved vendor database and other databases as required with the appropriate documented reports
- HNC/Degree or equivalent calibre education
- Working knowledge of Quality Management Systems implementation
- Competent in applying quality standards and procedures and have strong problem solving methods
- Previous experience in auditing
Please note that you must hold a full driving licence and valid passport to be considered for the role along with the willingness to travel to all continents at short notice.
If this sounds of interest, please apply below!