We are looking for Finance & Budgeting Manager for small regional publishing company with offices in several countries support the business from Kuala Lumpur office. This position is expressly attractive to as promising for Finance Manager whom want to grow international for his/her finance skills set.
- To provide financial analysis, interpretation and presentation in a timely manner for management’s planning and decision-making including Cost Management and Risk Analysis.
- To advise management on financial goals.
- To ensure standardisation of reporting financial performance.
- Presenting and maintaining a clear budget for all product, production and operation level.
- In charge of full set accounts and had a clear vision on the full costs/sales/expenses approval.
- To tack performance of the Company’s sales and cost management activities on an ongoing basis to ensure that these are kept within the budgeting management.
- Track budget efficacy and operational performance.
- To advise management on an ongoing basis.
- Monitor sales commission, targets, costing and control of cash flow.
- To ensure that all procurements are kept within the Budgetary controls and goals. You will do this by being one of the approvers for all procurements based on budgetary goals and performance.
- Oversee all finance and administration operations (includes HR and Admin) in the regional office.
- To improve on the monthly accounting closing process.
- Candidates must possess at least a Degree in Business Management/Finance Accounting or related field.
- A good number of years’ experience in management support functions.
- Strong Skills in financial analysis, planning, budgeting and operations.
- Very strong planning and organizational skills is preferred.
- People management skills.
- Cultural sensitivity, meticulous, resourceful and strong problem-solving skills.
- Good English communication skills, both written and oral liaise with internal and external stakeholders.
- Able to travel, as required.
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave