Finance Analyst- Competitive Salary -Gloucestershire
We have an opportunity for an experienced Finance Analyst to join our team working for a leading Engineering Support Services Business based in Staverton.
You will participate in the planning, tracking, analysis, and reporting on multiple projects of varying contract type, size and complexity. You will have significant interface with Project Managers, Contract Management staff, Senior Technical Personnel, as well as other functional organisations.
A great opportunity to a Finance professional to join a growing Project Accounting function with excellent career progression.
Whats on offer?
- An extremely competitive salary
- Great career progression working within a leading engineering business
Major Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Co-ordinate, lead and control budget process and monthly departmental review data
- Ensure all reporting time lines are met for group budget and quarterly forecasts
- Review contract performance and prepare required documentation for contract reviews
- Support key contract opportunities by supporting re costing and assisting in preparing required financial data for commercial discussions with
- Preparation of required presentations in support of budgets/re forecasts, contract performance or ad-hoc projects
Qualification/ Skills & Attributes:
- Qualified accountant (e.g. CIMA) with relevant experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good Technical Accounting knowledge liaising with the Group Accounting team as required and driving issues through to resolution, advise and review business on significant IFRS & GAAP accounting changes
- Able to monitor, analyse and understand financial data to identify areas for improving the financial performance of a business
- Experience of working with a large ERP system is essential, (SAP is preferable but not essential)
If you would like to be considered for the position please submit an application or contact Sarah Kesaulija on 01179 309 708