Experience Improvement Coach, Monash Health
The Patient Experience Office supports strategic and operational activities aimed at enhancing patient and staff experience and includes the following areas: Data and Improvement, Consumer Partnerships, Feedback and Service Excellence , Coaching and Mentoring.
The Office is responsible for
- Promoting and improving the patient and staff experience at Monash Health.
- Promoting and supporting consumer participation across Monash Health.
- Managing patient relations through consumer feedback and service recovery.
- Training, coaching and mentoring staff.
- Promoting and supporting relationship centred care.
Your pursuit of exceptional experience for our patients will lead to improvements in creating a welcoming, healing, caring, safe, and professional environment for our patients, their families, visitors and each other.
About the role
The Patient Experience Improvement Coach is a full time senior position within the Experience Office, requiring excellent skills in health professions education, research, collaboration and operations. The Improvement Coach will be responsible for implementing the Patient Experience education and training plan.
Monash Health will offer
- competitive salary
- salary packaging
- friendly and supportive culture
- opportunity to experience various teams
- on-going supervision and professional development
Monash health provides a world of healthcare across south eastern Melbourne, uniquely integrating primary, secondary and tertiary health services as well as world-renowned research and teaching facilities. We employee more than 15,000 staff who work across 40 care locations. In Monash Health your own growth and development is important and with us you can really be your best. For more information please visit www.monashhealth.org