This employer of choice is a globally reputable and professional business that genuinely values and supports individual career progression, and fosters a great team culture.
Why this role?
- Competitive salary package
- Great work-life balance
- Work closely with an impressive Financial Accounting team
- Supportive business committed to your growth & development
You will be working closely with the Finance Manager to assist the overall success of the Financial Accounting team, ensuring the integrity of the General Ledger and that financial reporting deadlines are adhered to. The role is a broad one with exposure across all areas of Financial Accounting, and will include, but is not limited to:
- Bank reconciliations
- Maintaining the Fixed Asset Register
- Intercompany reconciliations
- Assisting with cash forecasting
- BAS preparation
Who are we looking for?
Our ideal candidate will have similar Assistant Accountant experience within a large organisation. You will be switched on and motivated to support the team and business that you are part of, with a path to Financial Accounting. You must also have the following:
- Circa 2 years' experience in a similar broad role in a large business
- Accounting diploma/degree (or nearly completed)
- Excellent verbal & written communication/interpersonal skills
- Proactive, driven and helpful mindset to help support the team
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Intermediate/advanced Excel knowledge and experience (V-Lookups & Pivot Tables absolute minimum)
- Experience using a large ERP system
If this sounds like you, APPLY NOW with your resume, by no later than close of business on 1st June.