MARS are currently recruiting an Accounting Officer for a large Government organisation based in Parramatta. Immediate start.
About the role:
The successful Candidate will be responsible for providing assistance with day to day financial procedures e.g. processing, analysing and reporting of transactions.
This role would be ideal for Accounting & Finance Graduates with some experience looking to gain valuable exposure to a busy finance function. With the end of financial year fast approaching, this role is fast paced and requires the ability to work under pressure.
- Processing purchase orders and inputting invoices accurately
- High volumes of data entry into MS Excel
- Reconciling payments
- Processing creditor payments and preparing bank transfer files
- Dealing with queries accordingly
- Other related finance duties as required
Skills and experience:
- Minimum 1 year experience working in a similar accounts administration role
- Experience using accounting packages and Microsoft Excel
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Exceptional organisational, problem solving and time management skills
- Highly adaptable with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Availability to start work immediately
Finance & Accounting – Government/NFP
02 9003 4916