The Senior Business Analyst drives and manages business engagement, analysis and elaboration of the organisation's business intentions, services and processes that lead to business improvements.
The role will work with multiple stakeholders and initiatives across all applications and systems on the corporate system technology platform, including human resources, finance and procurement systems.
To be successful, you’ll have:
- experience in business processes across key corporate domains
- experience in SDLC and software solutions across corporate systems domain including HR systems, finance systems, procurement systems and other corporate tools
- exposure to large systems such as Workday, Successfactors, Salesforce, SAP and other large enterprise resource planning systems
- demonstrated capability formulating business cases
- demonstrable experience gathering business requirements
- experience completing feasibility studies
- identified process and operational improvement activities
- managed small projects to completion
- built sustainable relationships with stakeholders from diverse functional backgrounds
- superior verbal and written communication skills
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- manage the review and analysis of the organisation's business intentions, services, processes and information needs to identify opportunities for improvement
- act as the primary focal point between the business stakeholders and technology
- manage small projects or continuous improvement activities as well as providing mentoring and coaching of more junior team members
- forge strong business partnerships and deliver detailed business cases
- work with key stakeholders to identify how changing business requirements may be delivered with existing IT solutions
- provide a deep functional understanding of IT solutions
- works across both single and cross-functional projects and assignments
- assist in project management and governance
Coles is a fast-paced, constantly changing business that focuses your talents and challenges you to perform at your best.
As a team, we’re bold with ideas and operate with pace and passion, always looking for better ways to transform retail and delight customers.
Not only will you receive a competitive salary, you’ll also have access to these great benefits:
- a 5% discount when shopping at Coles, Kmart, Officeworks and Target
- learn new skills and develop your existing capabilities - we provide excellent ongoing training and development
- 12 weeks of paid parental leave for primary care givers and 1 week of paid leave for secondary care givers
- get fitter, stronger and faster at our on-site gym
Today, Coles is one of Australia’s iconic retailers, providing a range of fresh food, groceries, general merchandise, liquor and fuel to millions of customers every week.
We have a combination of over 2,400 retail outlets across Australia covering Coles supermarkets, Coles Express fuel and convenience sites, Spirit Hotels and liquor stores under Liquorland, Vintage Cellars and First Choice Liquor branding.
While some things have changed over the years, one thing remains the same – our customer first strategy. We have over 107,000 fantastic team members across the country that are focused on making life easier for our customers and making a difference to the communities we serve every day.
We prefer to deal with you directly and have not engaged an agency for this role, so if you’re interested, please apply.
At Coles, we aim to ensure our team represents the community we serve, embracing the richness of Australia's diverse population.
This role is eligible for the Team Member Referral Program