Film Victoria is the State Government agency that provides strategic leadership and assistance to the film, television and digital media sectors of Victoria. We invest in projects and people, and promote Victoria as a world-class production destination nationally and internationally.
We work closely with industry and government to position Victoria as a leader in the Australian knowledge and ideas economy through the growth and development of the screen industry.
Film Victoria is an equal opportunity employer and embraces diversity amongst its staff. We strongly encourage suitably experienced people from all cultural backgrounds to apply, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders.
Information Management and Technology Systems Analyst
- One year full time fixed-term position
The position of IMT Systems Analyst has end to end responsibilities for our information needs by supporting the ongoing use and development of the contact and contract management system, records management and HR systems. The position analyses business processes to identify and project manage potential improvements.
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated and will have:
- Extensive experience using and supporting systems including MS SQL and SSRS, Microsoft Dynamics CRM. Experience with HPE Records Manager, Servers, Virtualisation and Cloud Systems will be highly regarded
- Experience working within a small team to deliver projects and manage resources efficiently
- Exceptional problem solving ability with the ability to proactively use business analytics and input from users to identify both business system and process improvements
- Significant experience as a systems administrator having delivered training, assistance, advice and user documentation to all end users
- Demonstrated high-level communication, influencing and negotiation skills including the ability to translate technical language to non-technical stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to build and foster collaborative relationships with a range of internal and external stakeholders
- Experience managing multiple demands and working to tight deadlines
- Demonstrated project management experience
To learn more about Film Victoria please visit our website at www.film.vic.gov.au .
If you require additional information or would like to discuss the role further, please contact Aziz Yacoub, Information and Technology Manager on (03) 9660 3259 .
How to apply
Interested? To apply, please click the button or visit .
Candidates need to include a short statement addressing Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the Position Description.
Applications close Sunday 17 th June 2018