Colliers International is a global real estate services firm operating in over 60 countries. We advise people on buying, selling, leasing, managing and valuing real estate all over the world. What sets Colliers apart is not what we do, but how we do it. We think differently and are enterprising. Colliers is the place where creative and entrepreneurial people with high integrity choose to make a difference.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Application Support Developer to join our dedicated team at Colliers International, based in our head office in the Sydney CBD.
In this role, you will provide application support and development for critical business applications and integrations, with stakeholders across Australia and New Zealand. As part of our small dedicated team of developers and using modern workplace leading technologies (such as Office 365 and highly collaborative audio/visual rich workspaces) you will work on national projects across the business, including our HR, Marketing and Finance teams.
Colliers understands the importance of investing in technology. For you this means you will benefit from working in a modern and technologically advanced office environment, and have a rare opportunity to be involved in our exciting upcoming digital transformation projects.
Key to the success of this role will be your ability to competently manage, create, maintain, troubleshoot, enhance and test applications and solutions as required.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Ticketed support for corporate applications and interfaces in addition to development and support of Microsoft based custom code within an agile environment. Examples of key systems include XMPRO BPM Workflow (http://xmpro.com) and interfaces between Payroll, Finance and MS Dynamics CRM.
- Contribute, and take the lead on key actions in project teams, implementing new and upgraded solutions for the business, and have general involvement in new digital transformation projects
- Ensure accurate technical documentation and source code is maintained on all key systems and processes
- Through constant testing and monitoring, identify user experience / data feed issues and manage their rectification
- Assist in the analysis and design of application programs and databases
- Learn about and support new technologies as implemented
To be successful in this role you will be self-motivated, independent, team player and delivery focused you will have:
- A tertiary degree
- Superior Microsoft SQL Server database and SQL skills
- Experience in web technologies, responsive websites, data feeds, and integrations (for example with Microsoft Dynamics CRM)
- Marketing / HR / Financial / Sharepoint applications related support
- Good understanding of SDLC processes and exposure to agile methodologies
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong problem solving and analytical technical skills with attention to detail
- Willingness to use modern leading technologies such as Office 365 and highly collaborative audio/visual rich workspaces.
- Knowledge of Angular.JS or knockout.JS will be highly regarded
Working closely with key stakeholders in our business you will have a high level of responsibility and autonomy in this valued role. Your ability to articulate technical ideas to non-technical stakeholders will set you apart along with your competence in maintaining, troubleshooting, testing and enhancing applications.
Colliers International is a leader in global real estate services and a great local success story. Ours is a culture of service excellence and collaboration that provides our people with the ideal platform to engage their clients, develop their skills and accelerate their careers. For you this means a world of opportunity and the power to succeed.
Apply now or for a confidential discussion please contact Laura Hahn on 9017 6948