- Exciting career opportunity!
- Earn and learn whilst working towards a career
- Western Sydney location
HVTC Sydney is offering a trade qualification with a Mobile Plant Technology apprenticeship to the right candidate.
HVTC Sydney is an expert in the employment and training of apprentices and trainees in the local region. We are looking for motivated and career focused applicants that are eager to commence and complete a trade qualification in Cert III Mobile Plant Technology.
About the role
The successful applicant will gain practical experience through on the job training and complete formal trade qualifications. This will be supported by formal training through a Registered Training Organisaiton.
Role Duties (including but not limited to)
Service of plant and equipment, daily plant checks and maintenance, washing of plant and equipment, mechanical testing and repairs.
- A demonstrated interest and passion for Mobile Plant Technology
- Strong computer literacy
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proven ability to work within a team environment
- A high level of safety awareness
- Excellent attention to detail and analytical skills
- HSC study completion preferred
If you are an honest, highly motivated person and have a willingness to learn we would love to hear from you!
How to apply
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply online at www.hvtc.com.au by clicking on 'Vacancies' and selecting the relevant position, then the 'Apply Online' button at the bottom of the page. All applications require a resume and cover letter addressing the selection criteria