- Fixed-Term Audit contract opportunities with a leading global firm that could lead to further employment opportunities
- Immerse yourself in an inclusive, diverse and supportive culture
- Commence June 2018
KPMG is one of the most trusted and respected global professional services firms. Through depth of expertise, clarity of insight and strength of purpose we help our clients solve complex challenges, steer change, strengthen, transition and grow. We are looking for talented people who share our purpose of inspiring confidence and empowering change for our clients, our people and our communities.
We have a number of exciting opportunities in Sydney for experienced External Auditors to join our Audit division on initial short term contracts starting June 2018. This fantastic opportunity could lead to an extension or permanent role in future.
Your new role:
As an Auditor at KPMG, you will be key support to our team during peak season and will conduct external audits and take an in-charge role on engagements as needed. With positivity, enthusiasm and commitment, you will work to a fast pace and achieve client deadlines. Your duties and responsibilities as an Audit Contractor will include:
- Playing an active role in engagements from start to finish including planning, conducting fieldwork, preparing audit working files and associated reporting
- Ensuring engagement deliverables are achieved to target and delivered at a high standard for your clients
- Developing and maintaining professional and consultative stakeholder relationships
You bring to the role
- CA / CPA qualified (or equivalent)
- Relevant external audit experience with a track record of strong performance
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with enthusiasm and drive
- Experience in building strong relationships within teams and with clients
This audit contract is a fantastic opportunity for an immediately available audit professional keen to further their experience within a major professional services firm
What we offer you
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
Please apply for this position by submitting your confidential application online.