- VPSG-5 range $93,867 - $113,572 p.a. + super + leave loading
- One (1) Full time, ongoing position available
- Working within the Internal Audit Unit Division, Strategic Investment, Reporting and Audit Department located at Victoria Police*
About the role:
The Vendor/Audit Manager role holds a crucial function within Victoria Police's Internal Audit Unit (IAU). The role requires contract management skills, ensuring service delivery and the realisation of benefits from the IAU contracted audit partner. The role is also one of providing contract advice to the Manager of the IAU. There are also significant levels of stakeholder engagement required in building and managing productive working relationships both internally and externally.
Some of your duties will include:
- Monitoring and managing all aspects of Internal Audit Unit contracts
- Internal and external relationship management
- Monitoring of service delivery
- Preparing high level briefings and correspondence
- Provision of clear advice to others within the unit
As the successful applicant, you will have:
- Sound contract management skills
- The ability to self-manage and motivate
- Demonstrated superior level communication skills, including the ability to write high quality concise reports, briefs and correspondence
- Proven ability to monitor client and stakeholder satisfaction, and constructively manage stakeholder issues to ensure positive outcomes for the stakeholder and the Department
Requirements and relevant information:
Applicants must be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or hold a valid work permit or visa.
*Your usual place of work will be within the Internal Audit Unit Division, Strategic Investment, Reporting and Audit Department; however you may be required to work at any other division within the department as required.
How to Apply
Please click the “Apply Now” button in the advertisement. Please view the full Position Description attached to this advertisement before applying. If you are experiencing accessibility issues, please open the Position Description through Acrobat Reader.
Applicants MUST address the full key selection criteria in their application, which is accessible via the position description attached.
If you would like to discuss the role further, please contact Acting Superintendent Dan Baulch on (03) 9247 6754 or via email email@example.com .
If you have a disability / medical condition and require a copy of this advertisement and attached documentation in an accessible format or would like to discuss an access requirement / adjustment for the recruitment process, please contact the VPS Recruitment Team via emai l firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please note: No applications will be accepted via email, applicants must click on “Apply Now” to submit an application.
Closing date for applications is midnight, Thursday 7 June 2018.