Due to internal progression, we have an opportunity for an experienced Merchandise Planner to join our fun City Chic team. You will be part of a team driven culture where your learning and development is high on the list. Join us to be a global market leader as our brands change the perception of fashion.
Your New Career
Our Planners work side by side with the buying team looking at trend analysis, best sellers, forecasting stock, building bottom up sales plans, replenishment and marketing plans – to name just a few of the tasks in this team. Reporting directly to the Planning Manager, you will utilise your analytical skills acquired across apparel. Responsibilities also include:
- Work to effectively forecast stock, margin and develop a well-balanced range framework which offers the right mix of product
- Build & propose all OTB & option plan framework
- Sales analysis by category to define buy quantities in line with store grade requirements to assist with reforecast activity
- Preparing weekly, monthly and ad hoc reporting
- Attend regular meetings to present best and worst selling reports
- Category post seasonal review & development of seasonal category strategy deadlines
- Markdown management to minimise aged inventory
To be successful you will have experience in the retail industry, with strong analytical and numerical skills with the ability to manage and deliver retail-reporting utilising advanced Excel skills.
Your New Destination
City Chic is the leading designer plus size retailer in Australasia. We are changing the fashion retail experience for fashion forward curvy women everywhere. City Chic is all about being fun, bold, sexy and even a bit naughty! We currently have over 100 stores internationally and are set for continued growth both domestically and overseas. This is a truly exciting time for our brand!
Specialty Fashion Group is an ASX leading, specialty apparel retailer with over 1,000 stores and 5,000 Team Members across Australia & New Zealand. Through our fantastic brands – Autograph, City Chic, Crossroads, Katies, Millers, One Woman and Rivers – our purpose is to be a global market leader that changes the perception of fashion. SFG is extremely proud of our friendly, enthusiastic, committed & passionate team members who make our brands and whole company what it is today. We understand the importance of our team & we believe in our purpose & core values. SFG are all about game changers who are customer centric. If this is you get in contact with our talent team who are waiting to connect with you!