Communications (Telecommunications & Network)
TAFE NSW is the largest skills and training provider in Australia, and one of the largest in the world. We strive to deliver relevant, high quality, practical and creative training designed to equip the workforce of tomorrow, and to grow the NSW economy.
We are seeking experienced and qualified candidates who share the TAFE NSW Integrity, Collaboration, Excellence and Customer First values, and are willing to help further our ongoing commitment to building an innovative culture.
The Product Manager is responsible for developing and implementing program and evaluation procedures of products within TAFE NSW. This role will prioritise the development of products, manage projects and lead state-wide discipline groups.
- An appropriate degree or diploma at AQF levels 5-8 or equivalent and appropriate vocational and or industrial experience.
- Demonstrated record of success in program development and evaluation in an adult learning environment.
- Proven ability to manage stakeholder expectations.
- The ability to address and meet focus capabilities as stated in the Position Description.
- A resume, including evidence that you meet the specific requirements of the position.
- Contact details of 2 referees.
- Guide to apply for a position in TAFE NSW (includes map of locations)
- Position Description
If you require assistance with the application process, or have any enquiries about the position, please contact Gillian Stewart on 02 8233 2519 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
TAFE NSW vision is to build on our role as the public provider of skills training. We will embrace diverse needs of customers and deliver on our commitments to the communities that we serve.
Be Bold. Be Ambitious. Make your next move the right one.