About CPBJH JV
CPBJH JV brings together two of Australia's leading construction partners, CPB Contractors and John Holland, with unparalleled expertise in large-scale and complex project management, civil construction, traffic management and tunnelling.
The West Gate Tunnel is a partnership between the Victorian Government and Transurban. The Joint Venture has been chosen as the preferred contractor for construction, which began in early 2018 following planning assessment.
About the Project
The West Gate Tunnel Project is a city-shaping project that will deliver a vital alternative to the West Gate Bridge, provide quicker and safer journeys, and remove thousands of trucks off residential streets. The project will include:
- Widening the West Gate Freeway from eight lanes to 12 between the M80 Ring Road and Williamstown Road;
- Building a 2.8km eastbound tunnel and a 4km westbound tunnel under Yarraville;
- Constructing a bridge over the Maribyrnong River providing an alternative to the West Gate Bridge;
- Constructing an elevated road along Footscray Road to the Port of Melbourne; and
- Major new cycling and pedestrian paths.
About the Role
We are seeking a confident, resilient and experienced Audit Coordinator to join our team at West Gate Tunnel Project. Influence a positive audit and review culture across the project
- Maintain and administer the projects audit calendar and provide audit coordination assistance
- Track audit actions and drive completion of activities in agreed timeframes
- Support the development, implementation and ongoing management of audit and review systems and processes
- Provide advice and input into the identification and effective management of project risks and opportunities
- Identify and communicate improvements to audit and review systems and processes
- Assist with reporting of audit and review management activities
- Support the education and promotion of audit operations and management
You will ideally have a Bachelor Degree in Risk Management, Engineering, Construction or other equivalent education.
- Experience working for a Tier 1 or Tier 2 Contractor will be preferred but not essential.
- Practical project delivery audit and review management experience in the construction industry will be preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in the operation and application of project audit and review systems, processes and tools to comply with Project Governance and International/Australian Standards.
- Experience in the use of Project Delivery systems, such as Synergy, Aconex and the Microsoft suite of IT systems will be highly preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work with internal and external stakeholders at various levels.
CPBJH JV is committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and actively seeks to remove barriers people may face in gaining a successful position on the West Gate Tunnel Project. We value diversity in our team and people who share our values of authenticity, respect and excellence are encouraged to apply.