Specialist Clinics Clerical Supervisor
Northern Health Specialist Clinics
Permanent Full Time
- Are you an inspiring leader ready to support the delivery of outstanding care in Specialist Clinics?
- Are you ready to play a pivotal role in the development of Specialist Clinics?
- Do you pride yourself on exceptional interpersonal skills that promotes rapport with colleagues, stakeholders and patients?
Northern Health Specialist Clinics are seeking an enthusiastic, dynamic and talented Clerical Supervisor to join the Specialist Clinics team. Reporting to the Manager of Central Appointment and Referral Service (CARS), the Clerical Supervisor will be responsible for the daily supervision of large team of clerical staff operating both on the clinic reception desks and within the CARS workplace. The role includes, but not limited to:
- daily allocation of staff to meet service needs,
- reporting and monitoring performance of the administrative systems in relations to DHHS and NH KPI's,
- first point of escalation for clerical and administrative issues, including problem solving and responding to stakeholder/patient feedback
- ensuring the smooth operation of the CARS and reception teams
- accountability of staff training, competencies and customer care
In addition to the standard daily activities above, the role will play a crucial role in the Specialist Clinic improvement activities, championing the change and assisting with the development and implementation of a number of key service projects, including E-Triage, Ambulatory Contact Centre and implementation of Queue Management.
If you are excited by this opportunity, or require further information, please contact Carolyn Downing Operations Director Specialist Clinics Carolyn.Downing@nh.org.au or mobile: 0417 313 885.