- Keep accurate records for all daily transactions.
- Process invoices.
- Record accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Reconcile bank statements.
- Participate in financial audits.
- Track bank deposits and payments.
- Assist with budget preparation.
- Review and implement financial policies.
- Proven work experience as a Finance Officer or similar role.
- Good knowledge of financial and accounting procedures.
- Experience using financial software.
- Knowledge of financial regulations.
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills.
- Sharp time management skills.
- Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data.
- Possess at least a Diploma in Finance or Accounting.
- Partial Professional qualification as a CFA/CPA is a plus.
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Free snacks
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?