- To handle ISO 9001:2015 implementation requirements.
- To coordinate and execute office administration eg, filing, preparation of correspondence and day-to-day operational documentation, phone calls reception.
- Plan meetings and prepare detailed minutes.
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms.
- To assist Engineering Department for preparation of technical documentation, enquiries, quotations and tenders, etc.
- Develop and maintain a filing system.
- Update and maintain office maintenance and technical equipment.
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers.
- Ad hoc assignments which may be assigned by the Management.
- Candidate must possess at least SPM / "O" Level or Higher Secondary/ STPM / "A" Level with additional qualification as an Administrative assistant.
- Required skill(s) in MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook in particular).
- Able to work immediately.
- Own transport with driving license.
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities