Aviation Labour Group is currently seeking for an experienced Head of Talent Acquisition Asia for our growing aviation client in KL, Malaysia. This role will be a permanent full-time position.
The Head of Talent Acquisition Asia key deliverables would focus on Asia region workforce planning, analytical insights, recruitment and talent acquisition strategy and ensure we are attracting the right talent to meet our current and future.
* Develops the workforce planning process and lead the development of short term & long-term workforce plan. The workforce plan consists of whole group's active employees, predicted movements and the capabilities/skills that need to be developed in order to meet current and future workforce demand.
* To source and attract the highest caliber talent
* Integrates advanced and predictive analysis, people metrics and reporting to develop strategic and operational insights for workforce planning.
* Build up external talent pools for critical skill areas in Asia region.
* Design and execute entry level recruitment programs to ensure sustainable pool of high performing talents ready to be deployed into the workforce at any time.
* Develops and execute innovative Employer Branding strategy and extraordinary candidates / new hires experience
* Leverage social media and technology to full potential for sourcing and creating awesome candidate experiences.
* Establish and standardize across the group's recruitment metrics and KPIs.
* Set strategic direction, provide leadership to direct reports and builds a highly capable team of Recruiters / Talent Acquisition across group that implement the right Talent Acquisition methodology and best practices
* Work and build partnerships with external search firms.
* Guide and influence senior management on strategic Talent Acquisition issues across multiple functions & regions.
- Over 15 years of experience as a Human Resources practitioner and talent management leader in a fast-paced, complex and large global organization.
- Preferably with experience in building and implementing workforce planning & strategic talent programs with in-house recruiter exposure within a large-scale global organization.
- Possess and demonstrate a solid track record of hands-on leadership experience in as many of the areas outlined above as possible
- Must have the experience and confidence necessary to work with senior management and business leaders and the ability to build rapport with employees at all levels through strong communication, collaboration, influencing skills and solid business acumen
- In-depth knowledge of Talent Acquisition nuances as well as best-in-class strategic HR practices and Talent programs
- Acquire Financial acumen and advanced/predictive analytics to develop strategic and operational insights for workforce planning
- Strong leader who is able to inspire a team, set a high bar and get results. Passion in developing and building the team with the capabilities to deliver against high standards.
- Knowledgeable on talent assessment best practices and ability to predict future talent trends
- Deep understanding and working experience with recruitment technology platforms
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills with excellent influencing skills.
If you are interested in this role, please APPLY NOW! If you have any questions, please contact Jennifer at the Singapore office on +65 6782 0380 during office hours Mon - Fri between 8.30am - 5.00pm Singapore time.
EA License Number: 11C4379 | Registration Number: R1551066