Programmed Skilled Workforce are currently looking for reliable Freight Handlers with a Forklift licence to work for a leading brand at Sydney Airport! You will need to have a strong belief in customer service and be flexible with your availability for work.
Skills & Attributes
- A current LF licence with Counter Balance experience
- Intermediate knowledge of computers/ipads
- General warehouse awareness
- Safety conscious attitude
- An active team player
- Ability to prioritise tasks autonomously
Duties will include;
- Operating a Counter Balance forklift
- Use scanners & ipads
- Operate Tugs/Trolleys - no licence required
- Handling various shapes/sizes, heavy lifting
- Loading & unloading freight
- Breaking down and re packing pallets
To be successful for these exciting opportunities, you will need to complete a pre-employment process which will include a medical, drug & alcohol screen and a police check. You will also need to obtain an Aviation Security Identification Card (Red ASIC).
To be considered for these roles, please click APPLY NOW! Be sure to include a current resume.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply.