Aviation Labour Group is actively looking for B1 Licensed Aircraft Engineers with Type Rating on A320 (V2500 & CFM56), A330 (T700 & PW4168), and B787 (T1000 & GNX) to join the growing operations of our excellent aviation business client. Our client is a renowned world's leading MRO. This role is going to be a full-time permanent position based in Asia Pacific.
Key Areas of Responsibility
This position will require to do the following but not limited to:
- Perform Line Maintenance tasks as required.
Key Areas of Requirements
To be considered for these projects, you must possess the following:
- Must hold a Valid full B1 license of JCAB, EASA, CAAS, DCAM, CASA, HKAD or equivalent.
- Must have the following required Type Rating on A320 (V2500 & CFM56), A330 (T700 & PW4168), and B787 (T1000 & GNX).
- Type Rating on A350, B747, B777 (T800 & GE), and A380 is an advantage.
- At least 5 years' experience as an authorizing Licensed Aircraft Engineer.
- Willing to relocate to Japan or Singapore.
- Ideally with fluency in English and Japanese language.
The position will provide attractive compensation package, if you are interested in this role, please APPLY NOW! If you have any questions, please contact Jennifer for confidential discussion at the Singapore office on +65 6782 0380 during office hours Mon - Fri between 8.30am - 5.00pm SST.
EA License Number: 11C4379 | Registration Number: R1551066