Aviation Labour Group Brisbane is looking for an Aircraft Engine Technician for one of our clients based in the Brisbane Airport Region. This is a permanent full-time position with flexible working arrangements.
To be considered for this position you will need at least 10 years of aircraft engine overhaul experience. You will also require experience on Pratt and Whitney PT6 type engines.
The successful Candidate will:
- Experience in disassembly, inspection, assembly and test of the PT6 engines
- Minimum 10-15 years' experience
- Have experience in line maintenance and workshop maintenance
- Have excellent communication skills
- Can do attitude and work well in a team environment
- Have full Working Rights for Australia
- Willing to undergo DAMP testing and police checks
- Updated Resume
- Recent References
- Living in Brisbane Airport locations or willing to relocate
If you are interested in this vacancy, please APPLY NOW if you have any questions or would like to discuss this position with someone please contact Sune Van Zyl at our Brisbane office on +61 7 3860 4747 between business hours.